Thursday, March 10, 2011

blog 1


Every people have private self and public self.  Between private self and public self there are some differences.  Personal I do have private self and public self and there are two different things.  There is nothing in common between each other. 
           

First of all, my private self is only for me when I am home with by myself and it is something that I am not sharing with no one.  When I am alone, only myself, sometimes I am acting like old lady and sometimes like little child.  When I am by myself I am sitting down reading my favorite book and analyzing it because I love reading books and analyzing it.  If I am upset sometimes I am thinking why I got upset and I have little conversation with Elena trying to understand why I got mad or upset.  Another thing that I am doing during when I am alone is listening to my favorite music, which is Greek because only with music I can relax.  Another thing is when I am eating like little child and sometimes like a man and not like a lady because no one is around me to watch me and judge me.  Also, a lot of time I am catching my self thinking about my day what I do stupid things or bad things, if I hurt someone or if I was a good person and if I wasn’t I am trying to understand what I do wrong and trying to being better person the next day, because next day is a new beginning for every person.  Also I am very sensitive and I am trying to not show it outside and I am keeping that about myself.  I can say that I am a person that I judge people from the way they are doing something wrong and how they dressed up but only when I am by myself and I am not talking with no one about these.  I am keeping that about myself only. 


Therefore, about my public is when I am around of people, sometimes at work sometimes at school.  Around of people I am different.  What I mean?  We know that everybody acting different around people so is I.  I am trying to be polite and gentle especially at work with customers and with my boss.  At school I am trying to be on time and be polite also with my professors and doing my homework or doing good on tests.  With my friends I am always having fun and we are having good times.  Especially I am the entertainment, I have humor what my friends says all the time.  I am making sure that everybody is happy around me especially when I am with good friends or with my family.  I am always with a big smile on and trying keeping every problem away until I get home.  When I am with people that I first met I am always polite and I am not talking too much because I want to give good impression, and then when I will know them better I am trying to be like I am with my friends and my family.   I love meet new people from different countries because I am the person who wants to know everything.  Also when I know that someone is a good person I don’t have problems to help him/her and gives everything. Also I am a person who loves going out, clubbing and do different things everyday. 


I think having your own private self and public self is very good advantage of you, because you don’t want other people knows about your private self how you are when you are alone or how you think.  Sometimes it is normal to not want to share all your staff and problems with other people and it is better to keep them for you.   


As a conclusion, everybody has private self and public self, as am I.  It’s impossible to have only public self or only private self.  Keeping some staff only for your self or pass some time with yourself helps you to understand how you for real.  


1 comment:

  1. For some reason you seem more connected to your private life. It seems to offer you some therapy in life.Your public life seems to be one of a productive and functioning part of society and that has to be also a result of your private life.

    ReplyDelete