Thursday, April 14, 2011

blog 10



I can say that from this class I taught a lot of things.  For me the most interesting blog and lesson was the allegory of the cave.  I learn that wherever environment you live is your life and you try to live base on these things.  Also I want to do more philosophy and analyzed it more.  When I saw my blog as a writer I can say that some blogs are not very good.  For example I like the essay #1 but I don’t like the introduction because I wrote a summary and not a thesis I wrote everything in the introduction but I like the body paragraph because I wrote and analyzed very good.  As I was reading my blogs I realized that my weakness is about the introduction.  I mean I have ideas to write but sometimes I don’t know how to organize my introduction. I use to write a summary for my introduction.  But I think about my body paragraph and my conclusion are good. As a writer I think that I need more work with my introduction and I will love to give us more examples about introduction.  I am spending to much time to write the introduction instead the body paragraph and the conclusion.   Also I like your strategy when you are commenting on our blog sometimes and reading others blog and comment on them.  i think that posting blogs is much easier that writing an essay or paper and hand it in.  its much easier and more fun through the computer because you know that when you post it thats it and you dont have to worry to print it out and hand it in.  

I found interesting the historical example of illusion and we had to search about details and write it by our own words.  I think I did good job on this.  Also I like the blog about destiny and free will because for me are two different things.  About the mythology in the Matrix, ignorance, bills and knowledge in Oedipus the king I found them very interesting but I had an idea because I did before in my country and I was more confided to write about it.  In addition I liked it when we compare the matrix with allegory of the cave.  i found difficult the blog number 8 because i did not get the point but then i got it.   but still i did not know what to write.  a

No comments:

Post a Comment