Tuesday, April 26, 2011

blog 11

To be other for me is being another nationality than me, have different color, believe in another God or to have different religion’s view and speak another language beside Greek and English.  This makes me feel such opposite because I’m thinking that I don’t have anything in common and I can’t communicate with that person.  You can talk with everybody, every people has their own character, believes, and standards.  I believe that a lot of people believe that.  You cannot have a dialogue, hanging out or share your idea with someone that you can communicate or you have other believe.  We cannot be friends with everybody.  In the case that someone tries to me who belongs to “the other,” I will try staying calm or I will reply him polite/nice way.  I will try to explain him to leave me alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment