Tuesday, May 24, 2011

blog 18


Star writing this research paper i found it difficult.  Its my first time that I'm writing a research paper, and is kind of difficult to find information about the movie and writing information down.  At the end I learn how to put in order the topic sentence, introduction and conclusion.  Especially it was really difficult to find this movie in a store, coz its old movie from 1991 and I finally found I t in and store that selling music and CDs and some DVDs.  Also I wanted to have access in a website that is only about this movie but I couldn’t find any.  I found only the summary of this movie and actors. 
This movie is really interested because I have a lot to discuss for example the economy at that time, who they are dressing.  Also I can compare the the 1990 and 2011.  I think I can find differences to write about and I can use all the information that I learn in this class based on grammar and structure.  Also the life at that time were difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment