Tuesday, May 31, 2011

blog 19


Doing the archives essay wasn’t easy at all because I didn’t have any idea about the planned shrinkage.  I started looking for information in school but I was difficult to get the most important information.  After that I did research and I found also important information.  I sat down highlight all the most important information and I created my own archives project about the planned shrinkage.  Honestly the introduction by the archives project wasn’t that useful for me. 

Now compare the archives project essay was easier than the major research essay because the archives essay was a fact for New York and it is easy to find information and if you knew about that it was easiest.  But with the major research essay it is more difficult for me because you had to see the movie twice minimum and then find differences between that period of time and now.  My movie took place during 1990s so there are not many differences comparing with 2011.  I did more researches about the major essay than the archives project and still i did not find many differences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment