Thursday, May 5, 2011

Special Activity: MOMI


Yesterday I got the chance to go as a group at MOMI museum.  Even thought I don’t like museum I found this museum interesting.  As long as we were walking in the atmosphere was very friendly.  I really liked the one that we did in frond of the tv, it was really cool.  Also I like it when the tutor explained to us about video from the beginning until now.  Another thing that I liked was when we got in to record was really awesome when Irine, Magaly and David were recording.  When I saw when directors are editing with 9_10 tvs.  I didn’t have any idea about that and she explained to us everything why there are so many tvs and how are working all these tvs (for example mets game.)  Also I found interesting the section with video games and there are some old video games.  I got impressed with the section with the make-up and everything and I got more exciting when I saw sex and the city staff.   Also I liked the section with old clothes that actors wear in movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment